Elementor's Theme Builder allows you to create Theme Builder templates for your course archive, courses, and lessons. Using Theme Builder templates to change the appearance of your courses and lessons lets you customize their layout globally, so that any tweaks you want to make in the future can be made in one place, while all of your courses' and lessons' content continue to come from LifterLMS.
If you're using the free version of Elementor, you can build each course and lesson one-by-one using Lifter Element's Widgets and Dynamic tags, however you won't be able to make templates with the Theme Builder. We highly recommend using our plugin with Elementor Pro.
- To create a new template, navigate to Templates > Theme Builder in the WP Dashboard.
- Click on Add New at the top of the page.
- You will then be prompted to select which type of template to create. Choose Single for a single lesson or course template. Choose Archive for a course catalog.
- Next select the Post Type you'd like your template to apply to, assign the template a name, and click on Create Template.
- Now use Elementor and Lifter Elements to build the template.